Project Leaders Wanted: How to Get What Traditional Staffing Firms Can’t Deliver [Webinar]
Traditional staffing firms can serve as a one-stop shop for all your technical staffing needs, but when it comes to filling leadership positions, there are many drawbacks to their model. It takes intimate knowledge to find the impeccable leaders who can apply functional skills to messy real-life scenarios.
In this webinar, Project Assistants Chief Solution Architect, Gus Cicala, outlines the drawbacks of the traditional staffing model and demonstrates a boutique approach to finding and placing the talent that can be a true difference maker for project operations.
WHEN: Wednesday, Jan 22nd, 2022, 2:00pm ET
WHO: Gus Cicala, Project Assistants CEO and Chief Solution Architect
- What You Need vs What You Get from Traditional Staffing
- Finding true leaders vs just a PMP
- Presenting bullseye candidates vs a “resume dump”
- Quality assurance process vs a “drop and run” approach
- Enter: Boutique Staffing
- Introduction to the Boutique
- Multi-Layered Service Approach to Staffing
- High-level Overview of Project Staffing
- Leadership Staffing Process
- Putting Client Need First
- Next Steps