Who We Are
Project Assistants uses best practices, proven technology, and highly trained consultants to optimize your business strategy and operation. We work with your organization to deliver better, faster and more cost-effective project results by defining and selecting the right portfolio of projects and improving the execution of those projects.Project Assistants was founded in 1996, and for the last 17 years, we have been delivering Process-, Technology- and People-based solutions across the US and Western Europe. An Inc. 500 company, we have been awarded Silver Competency in Project and Portfolio Management by Microsoft and have been a certified partner since 1997. With the release of Microsoft’s latest suite, we are a certified Microsoft Cloud and Office 365 Partner.
Serving the Greatest Companies in the World
Why Project Assistants?
Our successful performance in the Government and Commercial sectors highlights an organization whose approach is effective, unique and innovative. Project Assistants implementation methods and tools have been improved based on lessons learned from these experiences. The following provides additional relevant background:
- Project Assistants is a PPM consulting organization specializing in the design, development and support of project management infrastructures leveraging the Microsoft PPM platform.
- Our successful past performance in the Government and Commercial sectors highlights an organization whose approach is effective, unique and innovative – this approach is focused on effective Project Management Tool adoption and Project and Portfolio Management improvement.
- Project Assistants is a longtime Microsoft Partner and have implemented and supported Microsoft Project Server for more than 200 organizations.
- Many of our consultants are published authors of best-selling Microsoft Project publications and selected industry periodicals.
- Our consultants are typically certified Project Management Professionals (PMPs) with a minimum of ten years of experience managing major initiatives.
In summary: Experience – Methods – Team – Tools