ProjExcel Canada Specializes in Helping Canadian Companies with their Project Management Challenges
Why Use ProjExcel Canada for all of Your Project Management Needs?
It’s not uncommon for US-based companies to provide valuable services that ensure the successful outcomes for project-based organizations in Canada.
However, these same US companies are often unaware of the unique requirements to operate a business in Canada.
Issues like collection of sales tax, and registration for complying with HST rules & regulations are typically misunderstood or overlooked which often creates an unnecesssary burden for Canadian clients who engage US companies.
Project Assistants understands these potential obstacles as well as the unique challenges you face with your project management needs.
To illustrate this point, we have launched a separate Canadian entity that is incorporated & located in Canada, collects & pays HST, and specifically focuses on providing our services to Canadian firms.
We also have delivered Project management solutions to Canada firms over our 20-year history as Portfolio and Project management Experts.
To learn more about how our project management solutions can help your project-based organization, please check out our solutions page: http://projectassistants.com//solutions/
We Provide Project Management Services for Canadian Companies by:
- – Giving you access to a consulting organization specializing in the design, development and support of project management infrastructures leveraging the Microsoft PPM platform.
- – Providing successful past performance in the Government and Commercial sectors highlighting an organization whose approach is effective, unique and innovative – this approach is focused on effective Project Management Tool adoption and Project and Portfolio Management improvement.
- – Giving you access to a longtime Microsoft Partner that has implemented and supported Microsoft Project Server for more than 200 organizations.
- – Giving you access to Canadian consultants who are published authors of best-selling Microsoft Project publications and selected industry periodicals.
- – Providing consultants that are typically certified Project Management Professionals (PMPs) with a minimum of ten years of experience managing major initiatives.